Monday, November 10, 2008

Derric coming to Kuching Nov 13th

Futher to my sms to you yesterday, I hope you have been coping well with your internet marketing plan since our bootcamp in Kuching last month.

It is indeed my sincere wish that you will achieve the first success in the next few months.

Anyway just to recap the sms message, Derric will be conducting another free seminar
on Internet Marketing Business in Kuching, the details of which are as follow :

Date of Seminar : 13th November 2008

Seminar Venue : Harbour View Hotel, Kuching

Time : 2.00 to 4.00pm ( 1st session )
7.30 to 9.30pm ( 2nd session )

Please look out for our advertisement in the Borneo Post and See Hua
Daily on 10th November 2008 ( Monday ).

Please do spread the message to your friends and invite them to this jaw-dropping seminar to witness live coaching and demonstration of how to start a rewarding internet markerting business.

Just let me have the names of your friends before the seminar date and Derric will reward you with a Rm300.00 commission for every successful sign-up introduced by you. Just to let you know, Derric is very persuasive and is known for his ability to convince prospects to sign up, so don't let this opportnity to make some money slip away.

I am truly looking forward to see you in Kuching.

With kindest regards
Patrick

3 comments:

timothy said...

Guys and Gals,

this is your chance to meet up with the man himself if you need more assistance or help.

Francis Ho said...

Hello Everyone!

This is not related to this post - sorry to be out of topic.

My blog's at www.fh2o.kuchingkayak.com and I have a website at www.kuchingkayak.com - my kayaking hobby business. Will let u guys know when I 'launch' my internet business website - working on a few ideas right now but lots of work still to be done!

I'm using the ID of one of old blogs to post my comment here. But that's an old blog so you should really go to my new blog if you want to 'follow' what I'm up to.

Timothy - Great that you started this (I just got to learn about this from Justin today) but do you want to make this a "community blog" so that we can all contribute our posts? If so then you'll have to invite us as team members using blogger so that we can all be contributors. Just a thought.

Cheers! Wishing you all kaching! kaching! soon!

Francis Ho

timothy said...

I agree with your point, francis. Will get down to it later today. Cheers and have good saturday to everybody