Friday, December 5, 2008

Justin's Blog

Hi All,
A week has passed so soon espcially when one is busy and fully engaged in his pursuit, interest and passion. That could actually describe what I went through this past week. Anyway, all the efforts have paid dividends. My new blog is finally up after quite a few hitches. Francis was in touch with me most of the time and witnessed the process. Here is my new blog www.ebooksreviewers.com which will a blog to review ebooks with the intention to recommend to readers from all over the world. Please hop over and give your comment. Meanwhile, have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Francis Ho said...

Best wishes Justin and here's wishing you every success!

Incidentally I'd also been working on a few ideas but narrowing it down to 1 or 2 to get it up and running. My target is to launch it on Xmas and would be making an announcement then.

Have a productive long weekend!